photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday {Christmas Vacation}

 Hello What I Wore Ladies!

What I Wore Wednesday {Christmas Vacation}
I was home for two wonderful weeks and I enjoyed every minute of it.  I love my job as a teacher, but I love being home with my family even more.  I only have a few outfits because most days I didn't bother getting dressed in anything other than pajamas or Nike athletic pants that are only one step up from Pajama Jeans (Has anyone else seen the Pajama Jeans commercial and thought they were watching a SNL skit?  My husband and I die laughing every time it comes on!)

I'm back to school, and I'll be back with more outfits next week.

Here's what I've got for ya :)

Sunday: church and Holiday Cookie Exchange party with the ladies from my church. 
You can check out the fun we had here.
Black Pea Coat: Gap Outlet
Skinny Jeans: Target
Black Boots: Gap Outlet
Scarf: Gap
Gray Cardi: Old Navy
Yellow/Gray stripe top: Ann Taylor Outlet
Ring: Sundance
Ben's Clothes: Baby Gap & Shoes: Squeaker Sneakers



Friday: Christmas Eve with Mark's family 
Jeans: Hudson bought at Piperlime
Gray top: Gap
Bird top: J Crew outlet
Black scarf: Gap
Shoes: Privo bought at Nordstrom Rack, So comfy!
 

Thursday: Celebrating New Year's Eve a day early 
Skinny Jeans: Target
Black top: Gap
Gray tank: Wal-Mart
Olive ruffle scarf: Charlotte Russe
Black flats: Gap
Ring: Sundance


Sunday: Ladies Bible Study  
Jeans: Seven A Pocket bought at amazon.com
Black sweater: Old Navy
Scarf: Anthropologie
Green/Blue top: J Crew outlet
Black flats: Gap


Can you tell that Ben got a little attached over the holidays?  He's just a tad bit of a Momma's boy, and I'm totally okay with that.  In fact, I love it!  He ended up in almost every photo I did for WIWW.  

I'll be linking up to Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy to share my outfits.  If you didn't know, she has a fun link up party for everyone to share their outfits.  It's great motivation for getting dressed in more than just PJs and sweats.  It's also a great place to meet other neat bloggers.  I've made some great blog friends through WIWW. 

Thanks for checking out my WIWW!

10 comments:

  1. Ah, welcome back to WIWW World! Those Hudson jeans look super fabulous on you! I can see why you would want them, they're awesome.

    I also love all your scarves, they look lovely.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you rocking your Hudson's!!
    You look great wearing em. Love the 7's too!
    You looked super cute for saying you dressed down most of your break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EVERYBODY needs pajama time with their kiddos!
    So glad you got to rest during your break...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your first outfit so cute!!! You look too cute in those skinny jeans and peacoat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back & you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute :) Your outfits seem really cohesive - like you've figured out what works for you and have your own styled sort of nailed down. That's hard to do! You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfits. Love that your sweet little man is in all the shots with you. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for stopping by! Your outfits are super cute and I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love your first outfit!!...and laughing to myself about the pajama jeans...because I HATE pajama jeans...and I hope I never have to see anyone wearing them in person on anyone.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails