photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday Wk 19

Hello What I Wore Ladies!!!

This last week was the end of the six weeks at the school were I'm a junior high history teacher.  We're allowed to wear jeans the last week of the six weeks so I took full advantage of that privilege.  You'll usually find me in pants/chinos, dress pants, dresses or skirts.  The jeans were especially nice since we had unusually cold weather in north Texas were I live.

What I Wore Wednesday Wk 19

Monday: Snow Day!

Tuesdsay:  School
Jeans: Hudson
Texas A&M hoodie: Nike
Gray shirt: J Crew outlet
Sneakers: Puma bought at TJ Maxx

Wednesday: School and church
Jeans: Seven A Pocket bought at amazon.com
Shirt:  ??? I can't remember and I can't see it.
Fleece: The North Face bought online by my husband
Brown scarf: REI
Sneakers: Puma
Will's outfit: Baby Gap

Thursday: School
Skinny Jeans: Target
Purple Sweater: Old Navy
Gray top: Gap
Black boots: Gap outlet

Friday: School
Jeans: Seven A Pocket
Green stripe top: Gap
White layer tank: Old Navy
Olive hoodie: Target
Sneakers: Puma (untied because I was about to take them off and I realized I didn't take a photo for today's outfit.)

Sunday: church
 and
Tuesday: school
Gray dress and black tights: Forever 21
Black cardi and Black boots: Gap outlet
Necklace: Christmas gift made by my SIL Andrea
Ring: Sundance
Ben's outfit: Baby Gap

Monday: No School and visited my grandparents.  I didn't photograph my Nike pants and hoodie.  It's not photo-worthy. 

Thanks for taking time to check out my What I Wore!

Oh, I almost forgot...I'll be linking up to the Pleated Poppy!

7 comments:

  1. Love the 'kid on the hip' outfit! I had four sons...they are all grown...but I went around like that for years! heehee! Love your sweaters and the hoodies are so great for winter weather! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALWAYS took advantage of wearing jeans on "Jean Day" when I was a teacher too! It is fun to be casual at work every now and again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, what lovely looks. I love your Old Navy sweater is my favorite, as is the Gap striped top.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfits, you are adorable :). Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfits...love your style.

    paige

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just LOVE jeans week? I love the Sunday outfit - great gray dress!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails