photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Friday, January 28, 2011

Flashback Friday: January 2010

I've only been blogging since May 2010 and so many wonderful things happened before I ever started blogging.  When I started blogging Will was 3 1/2 years old and Ben was 11 months old.  This blog has turned into a place to preserve special memories and I wanted to include things that happened before May 2010.  In an effort to do that, I've started Flashback Friday.

Here's Ben at the end of January in 2010.
He's seven months old.
I remember taking these photos just after we got home from church on Sunday morning.
They are just too cute not to share!




2 comments:

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails