photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happiness Is...

Happiness is a surprise gift on my birthday.  Below are photos of the beautiful milk glass that my aunt and uncle gave me.  You can read about their adventures in hunting for milk glass here.

Each lovely piece has even a lovelier story to go along with it.  My aunt thoughtfully typed a gift guide so I would be able to remember the stories.  The amazing deals she scored on these pieces is unbelievable.  It's hard to choose a favorite because each piece has something unique and interesting that makes me love it.  
Each piece is a special treasure!

Imperial Candy Dish

Milk Glass Candle Sticks

Bud Vase

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Milk Glass! It is something that my future husband just does not understand. I love that she included the stories behind each piece.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails