photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday Wk 5

What I Wore Wednesday Week 5

Sunday: Church
Taught Will's toddler class so I had to wear something where I could keep up with the active kiddos and get moving while singing "I'm In The Lord's Army".  Yes Sir!
Brown Linen Pants: Gap (on sale for about $12.  LOVE these pants!)
White top: Gap
Pink Layer Tank: Banana Republic
Necklace: purchased from missionaries from India
Gold sandals: Gap

Monday: First Day of School!
Sorry about the bad lighting.  It's early in the morning before the sun was up.
Denim skirt: Ann Taylor
Green top: Banana Republic outlet
Black tank: Ann Taylor LOFT
Black wedges: Nine West (not very comfy for the 1st day of school)
Black bead necklace: Gap outlet (I think it was around $4)

Tuesday: School
Chambray ruffle dress: Gap outlet
Red flats: Gap (on sale for about $8!)

Wednesday:  Repeat of Sunday's outfit
 With the addition of a gold cuff bracelet: Charlotte Russe (about $4)
Gold ring from hubs on my birthday last year from here.

Thursday: Meet the Teacher outfit from last week
Gray dress and black leggings: Forever 21
Red flats: Gap
 
 
Friday: It's Friday!!!  We can wear jeans if we also wear a school spirit shirt.  I have a love/hate relationship with the spirit shirt.  It's an easy outfit you don't have to think about, but it's also something I wouldn't usually wear unless at school.  Sorry if you are a teacher and you love spirit shirts, just my own personal quirk.
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Cole Haan G series bought at Nordstrom Rack--very comfy
 
 Outfit change because we were going to eat here.  I had to get my sweet tea fix!  Multitasking--chatting on the phone with Angela about her new Etsy shop and taking my photo.
Navy Tank: Wal-Mart (only $3.50 and made with organic cotton)
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack (3 or 4 yrs old)
Gold Sandals: Gap
 

Saturday
This is my standard "mom outfit".  Pretty boring except for the fun, polka dot shoes.
Turquoise shirt: J Crew outlet
Gray layer tank: Old Navy
Bermuda shorts: J Crew outlet
Polka Dot shoes: Simple. Bought here several years ago.
Ben's cute outfit: Gymboree (Thanks, Shelly!)

Check out The Pleated Poppy to see Lindsey's cute outfits.  Be sure to check out the cute outfits other bloggers are wearing.  This small town girl is getting lots of inspiration (and encouragement from the kind comments last week--Thank you!)

Proverbs 12:25 (NIV)
An anxious heart weighs a man down,
but a kind word cheers him up.

9 comments:

  1. I'm loving the Gap ruffle dress and the red shoes! You've inspired me to look for red shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* those brown linen pants. I had linen pants once upon a time and I loved them, but they shrank (a lot) the first time I washed them. I was so disappointed. Luckily they were cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your Gap ruffle dress outfit! Had the same comment from my husband and two teenage sons! They think it is very unusual. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the "spirit" shirt dilemma - maybe if they would make cute fitted polos with the school mascot or name??? :)

    I love that chambray dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that Chambray ruffle dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Gap ruffle dress, the red flats, and the gold bracelet is my favorite!


    Do you think anyone can pull off the big, thick bracelets? I never bought one since when I tried it on at the store, I felt like it didn't suite me.


    Just Better Together

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outfits...they are super cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i just love that little ruffle dress from gap outlet- so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the ruffle dress too! And I can't believe those red shoes were only $8!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails