photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Monday, September 13, 2010

Tea Time

One of my favorite things to do is enjoy a cup of hot tea.  I've been a fan of The Republic of Tea for years since my friend, Loretta, introduced me to their Blackberry Sage black tea.  I usually buy it at World Market, Whole Foods or Central Market.  If I'm at Target I'll usually pick up a box of Stash tea.  The Mango Black tea in the photo is from Trader Joe's.  I bought it this summer when I was in Indianapolis visiting Angela.  Sadly, we don't have a Trader Joe's in Texas. 

Here are a few of my favorite teas.  Most of it is decaf because for the last couple of years I've either been pregnant or nursing.  Now that phase has passed and I can enjoy caffeine again!


Here's where the tea usually is. It's all shoved in the cabinet.  If I'm not careful it falls out when I open the door.  It's not nearly as neatly displayed as in the photo above.
Do you see the Sugar in The Raw?  That and honey are my favorite ways to sweeten hot tea.  For iced tea we like to sweeten it with the raw agave nectar.  We've found some good deals on amazon.com when purchasing raw agave nectar.  It's cheaper than the grocery store.


As fall and winter quickly approach, I'm looking forward to more evenings enjoying a nice cup of hot tea.  Hopefully you'll enjoy a little something in the evening that's relaxing, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails