photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Birthday Fun


On my birthday the boys made me a birthday cake, and we ordered take out from our favorite local Tex Mex restaurant.  Although we saved most of the celebrating for the weekend it was still a great day.  My students were extra nice at school and wished me numerous "Happy Birthdays!".  My facebook friends filled up my wall with kind birthday messages.  My in-laws gave me a sweet card with birthday money.  My aunt and uncle surprised me with some amazing milk glass pieces and other thoughtful gifts. I'll post more on the milk glass as soon as it's photographed.  It's beautiful!

Thanks to my blogger friends who left sweet comments about my list on my birthday.  It made me smile!

I think it's going to be a wonderful year here at Imperfectly Wonderful World!

Two more random things...

The first of my birthday purchases this weekend.  I found this basket on clearance for $10 at TJ Maxx.  The cream and tan afghan was crocheted by my sister-in-law.  It's Ben's baby blanket.

I kind of have a thing for SIGG water bottles.  I thought this one was fun.  Since I mainly use them at school, I think my students will really like it.  It was also purchased at TJ Maxx.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails