photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday Wk 7

What I Wore Wednesday Week 7

School is in full swing, and things are pretty busy.  I've only taken photos of three outfits this week.  I'm linking up to one of my favorite blogs, the Pleated Poppy, to join in the WIWW fun.  Be sure to check it out.  It's one of my favorite days of the week because I always enjoy seeing what other bloggers are wearing.

Tuesday: School
Gray skirt: J Crew outlet
Black cardi and White ruffle shirt: Gap outlet
Black Sandals: Ann Taylor Loft

Wednesday: School
Brown linen pants: Gap (on sale and really cheap!)
Green and white top: Old Navy (It reminds me of something you'd see in a Boden catalog only much cheaper.)
Coral/Pink Cardi: Ann Taylor Loft
Gold Sandals: Gap
Bracelets: H&M, Ring: Sundance gift from my husband
Glasses: Because my eyes needed a break.  I've been grading a lot of papers.
I forgot to get the bracelets in the first photo.  I really like these.

Thursday: School
Skirt: Gap (I love that it has pockets)
Gray cami: Gap
Gray cardi: J Crew outlet
Black sparkly flip flops: Kenneth Cole Reaction at Marshalls
Bracelet: ???
Another view of the skirt
I like the detail on the cami. 

By the way, everything I have on above was purchased on sale. I very rarely pay full price for clothing. I can't even remember the last thing I purchased full price.  Seriously! 

See you next week for more WIWW!

8 comments:

  1. I love that red/orange cardigan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those brown linen pants. Think I might have to swing into Gap. Stopping by from The Pleated Poppy.

    http://www.holy-craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfits! They all look so comfortable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, once again love your outfits. You look so comfortably put together. And you're so right, that Old Navy top is a Boden-look-alike for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit with the brown linen pants! Love everything about it. Those bracelets are really pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails