photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Friday, September 24, 2010

Designer Diapers



If you are a parent of little ones in diapers, then you have probably seen the Cynthia Rowley diapers at Target.  I rolled my eyes the first time I saw them because designer diapers seem a little frivolous.  That is, they seem frivolous until they go on clearance.  I couldn't help but buy several packages when I saw them so cheap.  $6.48 to be exact.  I also had several $1 coupons on Pampers and that made the diapers $5.48 each!  That's cheaper than the regular Pampers Cruisers that my little guy wears.  I don't wear designer clothing but my little one now has designer diapers.  I have to admit that they are pretty darn cute.




3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... they are cute! Fancy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No more at my house but oh my goodness if I still had a baby I would be all over that, they are so cute!!!
    Hope you enjoy your Sunday
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! So cute, and a great price, I may to take a trip to Target at the end of the school day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails