photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday Wk 6

I'm back for week six of What I Wore Wednesday.
I've kind of been feeling like a big dork doing WIWW.  I realize I have no advice to offer on fashion. Most days I'm just hoping the What Not To Wear crew doesn't show up at my front door :)  Honestly, the reason I keep doing it is because I've met some really great people by linking up to the Pleated Poppy's WIWW.  Even though my outfits aren't trendsetting or cutting edge I still like joining in the fun!

Sunday: Church
Gray shirt ($7!!!), black capris: Gap outlet
Black flats: Ann Taylor LOFT
Necklace and earrings: Premier Design Jewelry


Monday: School
Black top: Banana Republic outlet
Skirt: It was made by my grandma almost 10 years ago.  I'm not sure where the fabric came from because it was just in her pile of fabric scraps (you ladies who sew know what I mean.  my grandma never threw away fabric--ever!).  I'm thinking it's a very Scarlett O'Hara creation because there's a good chance the fabric may have had a former life as curtains.  It does't matter to me what it was formerly because I love the funky flower design.
Flats: Old Navy
Black Bead Necklace: Gap outlet

Tuesday:  School
Same outfit as Sunday

Wednesday: School
Skirt: Old Navy
Striped Tank with lace trim: Gap outlet
Gray cardi: J Crew outlet
Gold Sandals: Gap (on sale around $10 or $12)
Necklace: Forever 21
Probably my favorite outfit of the week.

Thursday: School
Red Skirt: Gap outlet (it's at least 5 years old)
Black ruffle top: Gap outlet (it's new)
Black and white poppy flats: Gap
Black sparkly bracelet: Premier Design Jewelry


Love these shoes!

Friday: School
I'll spare you another photo of my jeans and spirit t-shirt combo.  No one wants to see that for two weeks in a row, including me :)

Saturday: Visiting a dear friend who just had a new baby. 
Here's my "mom outfit" once again!
Bermuda shorts: J Crew outlet
Orange/Red shirt and white layer tank: Old Navy
Shoes: TOMS bought at Whole Foods
*Buy some TOMS.  It's a good thing, and I'm seeing them everywhere.  Remember if you do, buy them a 1/2 size too small.  That was the advice I received when I purchased mine.  I wear a size 7 but bought a 6 1/2.  They were a little snug, but after a couple of days they were broken in and perfect. 

Head on over to the Pleated Poppy for more WIWW.  Thanks for hosting the fun, Lindsey!

12 comments:

  1. I love your WIWW posts!!! I'm getting all kinds of ideas of mixing stuff up, and I've had to make yet another trip to an outlet mall, too!! ;)

    & I LOVE that skirt your grandmother made!!! Looks great with that black top!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE fasionable! I love looking at all your cute clothes and accessories. I also think GAP owes you a commission. Please keep doing this! I am inspired. Of course, your figure does a lot to help with the cuteness too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, great outfits. The skirt from your grandmother is awesome, perfect pattern.

    I have to agree that the WIWW posts have gotten me to expand my blog palette and that has been very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the TOMS!

    blessings & giggles
    Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those shoes too! Great outfits!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the gray top in the first photo! looks super comfy but very stylish!

    and don't worry about being a trend setter- you set your own trends! and besides, have you seen the trends lately??? i don't have anything like that in my closet, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your outfits are super cute and I love the Tom's shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love the flowered skirt, it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those black and white poppy flats are so stinkin cute! Love those!!!! And you are fashionable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You, my dear, do not give yourself near enough fashion credit! I love your style - I can't even pick a fav this week :) Please keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails