photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Getting My Baby Fix

One of my best friends, Terri, has a new baby girl.  Since I'm past the teeny tiny baby phase, and we don't plan to have anymore children I had to get my baby fix today.  Baby Alyssa is just six days old.  So precious!  I just couldn't stop taking photos of this beautiful little creature.  She's perfect.  There's really nothing sweeter than a newborn baby. 

I enjoyed my visit with my dear friend and my boys loved playing at their house.  Will looked forward to playing with Ty's toys all day.  On the way to their house (about a two hour drive) he asked, "Is there anymore road left to get to Ty's house?", which translates, "How much longer will the drive be?"  Cute!

I've known Terri since my college days at A&M.  She's just one of those people you like being around.  She is extremely smart, humble, generous, funny, thoughtful, loves the Lord,  and she's a great wife and mom.  I'm lucky to have such an amazing friend.

Beautiful mommy and baby girl
Baby Alyssa
Sweetness
Big Brother, Ty
Big Sister, Rachael
Ben having a blast on Ty's tractor
Will playing in the dirt
Cute cousin, Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails