photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What I Wore Will Be Back Next Week

What I Wore Wednesday will be back next week. 
Last week was just one of those weeks.  Do you know what I mean?  Do you ever have just one of  THOSE weeks?  One of my good friends who is having some struggles in her life likes to say, "This too shall pass."  I think she's right.  This week has been so much better.  I've been enjoying the last days of summer and trying to relax before the busy school year starts.  This week I'm spending time with the people I love the most and people who are a lot of fun.  That's a pretty good remedy for any problem you are facing.  Lots of fun things on the agenda for this week so WIWW will be back next week!  Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails