photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Menu Swap Sunday Week One

Menu Swap Sunday Week One

My best friend, Angela, at Unexpected Elegance had the great idea of getting together a menu swap.  This is so helpful because I'm always looking for new things to add to our dinner routine.  I'll have to admit that Angela and I think alike because a few of her menu items are what I had in mind for the week.  Head over to Angela's blog to check out more menu ideas :)

Monday
Lemon Pepper Tilapia.  I buy a big package of Tilapia fillets at Sam's Club.  I take the fillets in their package and run it under warm water to help it thaw.  I put a few tablespoons of butter in a pan and place the Tilapia fillets in the frying pan.  While the Tilapia is in the pan I sprinkle on lemon pepper seasoning to taste.  When the fish is flaky you know it's ready.  It only takes a few minutes and everyone in my house loves this easy meal.  I like to serve it with salad.

Tuesday:
Taco Tuesdays.  It's my easy go-to meal.

Wednesday:
Pork Tenderloin.  I like to cook mine in the Crock Pot with a package of dry onion soup mix and a can of golden mushroom soup.  Serve with sweet potato fries.

Thursday:
Leftovers from Wednesday's meal

Friday:
Red Beans and Rice with Sausage

*The menu is a plan, but like any plan it is subject to change. I wish I were this organized and prepared, but sometimes I don't stick to the menu because life happens. I wouldn't want anyone to be overly impressed and think I'm always this prepared and industrious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails