photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Week Long Birthday Celebration

Happy Birthday!
Mark's birthday was this week.  We celebrated by going to eat with friends on Sunday after church, seeinig a movie on Monday and we'll be attending a Rangers game with some good friends on Thursday. 
Mark's birthday cake was Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting.
The recipe is from Bakerella, which is awesome.
I love my husband and feel so blessed to have him in my life.
Happy Birthday, Mark!

Mark's birthday was on Sunday and we had cake on Sunday night after the boys went to bed.  We sang "Happy Birthday" to Mark on Monday night.  So, yes, you do see a big piece of cake missing in the photo with candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails