photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Idea Not Reality

I like the idea of these things, but I don't really like them in reality.
  • Tofu
  • Coffee
  • Yoga
Tofu seems like such a healthy alternative to meat, but I've never found a way to cook it that I like (or my family likes).  Hopefully one day I'll find a recipe that's a hit.

Coffee smells so good.  People drinking coffee look so serious and smart.  I love coffee shops.  I love Starbucks, but I mainly stick to hot tea, Chai Tea Lattes or Caramel Apple Ciders.  On days where I'm feeling adventurous, I've ordered a White Chocolate Mocha Decaf, but that tastes more like sweet chocolate and very little like coffee.  As much as I like the idea of coffee I just can't seem to make myself like the taste.

I have several yoga DVDs and a yoga mat.  I even like to lounge around the house in yoga clothes, but I don't really like Yoga.  Maybe I'm not patient enough.  I'm going to keep trying to like it, but I've almost given up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails