photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Road Trip 2010 {Music}

It's July!!! Where's June? I can't believe that it's been a month since we took our road trip across the Midwest. I posted the first set of photos from our road trip. Part Two will be posted soon. In the meantime, let's talk about music. I'm always interested in what other people are listening to. These CDs were easy on the ears and stayed in rotation the entire trip. Two thousand miles later and I still love them all.

Patty Griffin
1000 Kisses
Children Running Through

The Avett Brothers
I and Love and You

Sarah Jarosz
Song Up in Her Head

Vampire Weekend
Contra

The Decemberist
The Crane Wife

*Keep in mind, most of the road trip we were not listening to the music listed above. We usually heard cartoons playing in the background because my little boy was watching DVDs. We heard a lot of Super Why, Maggie and the Ferocious Beast, Little Bear, Little Einsteins, Boz the Bear, Caillou and the 1960s and 1970s Peanuts collection (my husband and I love that our little boy loves Peanuts).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails