photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Trade Days Treasures {Day Two}

Yes, we went back to trade days for a second day! I was pleasantly surprised when my husband didn't seem annoyed that I wanted to go back for a couple of things I saw but didn't buy on Friday. He willingly agreed because he thinks going two days in a row will get it out of my system for a while. I think he's right. It was a lot of fun, but probably not something I'll want to do every weekend. You would be impressed by my speedy shopping on this trip. I picked up all of this in 30 minutes. I was a woman on a mission!

I liked the looks of the aqua mason jars so much that I went back to the nice gentleman who sold me the first three, and I purchased what he had left! I even ended up with two pint jars. All of the jars were in great shape and had zinc lids. I'm thinking about using them as table decorations with summer flowers or maybe for containers to organize things. We'll see how I put them to use. Any suggestions?


This was $7. If you've been looking at Pottery Barn lately they have the same type of crates for $24. I thought this was a pretty great deal :)


On my way back to the car I spotted these two matching milk glass bud vases for $1. I thought they were sweet. I didn't intend to purchase them, but it was only $1. My milk glass collection is growing faster than expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails