photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Saturday, July 17, 2010

For My Little All-Star

I love the thrill of finding a good deal. I was shopping in Sam's (Sam's Club) the other day and spotted this great deal. I'd been wanting a basketball goal for my little guy and didn't really want to pay $50-$75 for a new one. As I worked my way up and down the aisles in Sam's I spotted a sign that said $18.01 over this new basketball goal. I called my husband over to make sure I wasn't seeing things. This exact goal retails for at least $60 and some places more. So for $18.01 we purchased this brand new basketball goal. Finding this steal of a deal reminds me to always be on the lookout for a bargain because you never know when you'll find a great deal.





My Little All-Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails