photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday Wk 28

What I Wore Wednesday Wk 28

Last week I highlighted a couple of ladies who have great style.  This week I wanted to give a shout-out to two of my favorite blog friends who have great maternity style.  I was never as stylish and chic as these two when I was pregnant.  They look amazing!  Glowing!

My two favorite WIWW mommas-to-be are Paige at This Little Life... and Courtney at Relevant Living.

If you are needing maternity clothing inspiration (which I am not, ha!), then check out these sweet ladies.

This WIWW has clothes on Wednesday-Sunday from Spring Break 2011.

Wednesday: Trip to Whole Foods with the boys
Jeans: Seven A Pocket bought at amazon.com
Teal top: Banana Republic outlet
Black cardi: Gap outlet
Black flats: Gap
Necklace: Old Navy
Ring: Sundance
I like the length of this necklace.
This is the ring from Sundance that I always wear, almost every day.  Mark gave it to my over 3 years ago when I turned 30.  Other than my engagement ring and wedding band, this is my favorite piece of jewelry.  *Please ignore the dishpan hands! *

Thursday: Shopping for the boys' summer clothes and doctor's appointment
Skinny Jeans and yellow tank: Target 
Gray cardi and stripe top: Old Navy
TOMS: Whole Foods

Friday: More shopping and trip to IKEA!!!
It was so hot that I wish I would have worn shorts this day.
Jeans: Hudsons bought at Piperlime
Bird shirt: J Crew outlet
Scarf: American Eagle
Shoes: Puma bought at TJ Maxx 
Ewww!  I need to drop 10lbs.(or 15lbs!!!)  Can you say muffin top? 

Sunday: church
Purple/blue Skirt: TJ Maxx
Gray top: J Crew outlet
Yellow bead necklace: Old Navy
 Shoes: Target (they're new)
I love the detail on the skirt.  You can't really see it in the first photo.

Sunday: after church visiting family at the nursing home
Bermuda shorts: J Crew outlet, you'll be seeing these a lot this summer!
Coral layer tank: Banana Republic
White top: Gap
Shoes: Old Navy (they are new!) 
Necklace: Lisa Leonard family tree 
I love these shoes!  My mother-in-law bought the ones with a navy and white stripe.  So cute!  They have ankle ties but I took them off because they kept slipping down.  I like it with or without. 

Monday: School (I'm a junior high history teacher)
Black skirt: Gap outlet (very old)
White top: Old Navy
Poppy print flats: Gap
Necklace: missionaries from India visiting our church
Bracelets: Old Navy 

Tuesday: School
Pants/Chinos and brown top with crochet detail: Gap outlet
Coral cardi: Ann Taylor LOFT
Brown flats: Old Navy
Necklace: my grandma's
Earrings and bracelet: Old Navy
Ring: Sundance 


I'll be linking up to the Pleated Poppy and Jewelscapes.

We're loving this Spring weather in Texas!

How's the weather where you are? 
Still cold or can you break out the flip-flops?

11 comments:

  1. Those red striped shoes are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those red and white stripey flats. must. find. some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shoe collection is awesome!!!!! Those yellow ones are just perfect.

    Also love the bird tee and scarf. They look so great together.

    As always, I love how you look so put together and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your fun shoes and the purple skirt and that last outfit with accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving your new shoes and super cutie accessories! We thought Spring was coming here- but this week it's back to chilly and raining. Looks like you are getting a nice mix of weather- and 'wearing' your weather so fabulously. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shoutout, Michele. I am loving your bright yellow shoes. So excited for Spring. And thanks for introducing me to another Momma to be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stopping by from the pleated poppy. i love your skirt with the flower detail...and you do not need to lose weight!! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all your cute shoes...we are definately breaking out the sandals and flops in the Carolinas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your sweet comment! I bet you do know exactly how I feel. 21 first graders all day and three little ones at home. Whew! Love the shoes from Old Navy! I wish my closet was full of such fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  10. stopping by to say hey! aren't you glad summer is almost here???

    ReplyDelete
  11. you've got some CUTE clothes, girlie!! i'm almost embarassed to admit this, but we don't have a single full length mirror on our home. when the light is right, i can catch a full body shot in the kitchen window from outside. it's a sad, sad situation! i dare not think about WIW too much! :) hope you are having a lovely weekend!

    xo,
    Tessa

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails