photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday of Spring Break

Today was a good day.

I'm thankful for good days that are full of simple things.

#1
We took my grandpa who lives in assisted living to visit my grandma who lives in the nursing home.  It was a good visit and we enjoyed spending time together.

#2
We ate at my favorite Tex-Mex restaurant.  It's a local place called TaMolly's.

#3
I bought some zinnia and marigold seeds at Wal-Mart.  I'm going to plant them and see what I come up with.  Hopefully I'll have some pretty flowers to show you in about a month or two.

#4
I picked weeds in the yard.
The weeds are kind of pretty.
The yellow flowers are dandelions and the purple are grape hyacinths.

#5
Will played in the yard while Ben took a nap.

#6
Will got a splinter in his hand, and I almost passed out while removing it.
By the way, it was the biggest splinter I've ever seen and Will was so brave while I was removing it.  He was much braver than Mark or I would have been.
The evidence.

#7
I'm linking up to lowercase letters. 
To share my miscellaneous thoughts this Monday.
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

2 comments:

  1. How sweet to visit with your grandma and grandpa! ♥ I love the smell of grape hyacinths! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails