photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Signs of Spring

Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.
~John Muir


Signs of Spring are everywhere.


One of my favorite shrubs in our yard.  The Flowering Quince {Chaenomeles or japonica}was here before we built our house.  It is stunning this time of year.  When I see its blooms. I know spring is near.



My in-laws have the most beautiful yard.
The following photos were taken in their yard.

Daffodils

The Stell d'oro daylilies are perking up beneath the leaves.

Oklahoma Redbud tree
It has the most vibrant, beautiful color in the spring.  I recommend it over any other variety of Redbud tree.

Join everyone at This Blessed Nest for Kellie's Spring Fling.
this blessed nest

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I think you should frame that first one. It would make a pretty canvas, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so pretty! I love these bits of spring coming to life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a wonderful post. everyday i'm looking for new sprouts or new blossoms. can't wait!


    thanks for linking up to the FLING!

    xo
    kellie

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails