photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Friday, August 20, 2010

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

We've had a summer full of baseball.  I'm quite content with my life as a "boy mom", and I hope to have many more summers spent at the ballpark with my boys. 

Mark and the boys at the Rangers Game in July.


Mark and Will outside of Busch Stadium in St. Louis, MO

The fam getting ready to go into the ball park.  Ben's asleep.

We absolutely loved this stadium.  One of our favorites!


Attending a Cincinnati Reds game at the Great American Ball Park

Mark and Ben in front of a mosaic in the ballpark.

View of the field.  You can see the Power Stacks in the distance.


The highlight of our baseball games this summer.
The Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field

Great memories...well, great except for the long rain delay.

Making memories

Leaving the game early because we have two tired little boys.

Thanks for indulging me as I reminisced. 
What a fun summer of baseball we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails