photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Thursday, August 5, 2010

About Me--Music

I always feel the pressure to be cool when I fill out profile information on Facebook or Blogger.  It took me a long time to complete the music section on my Facebook page.  Probably too much time!  I spent way too much time compiling a list that included my favorite bands and musicians.  The effort and thought that went into it is kind of embarrassing.  I just worry about it so much because it kind of defines you to a certain extent.  At least, I think it defines you.  It's very personal information for me to share.  I'm weird for even giving this a second thought, but that's me, I'm weird about certain things.  I'm okay with my weirdness.  Enough rambling.  Since I'm attempting to be an open book on this blog and share my life, here are some of my favorite bands and musicians.  It's ever-changing, but this is the most updated list of what I'm liking and listening, to.

Alison Krauss
The Avett Brothers
Dashboard Confessional
The Shins
Weezer
Sarah Jarosz
Vampire Weekend
Patty Griffin
Bon Iver
Amos Lee
Ray Lamontagne
The Decemberists
Death Cab for Cutie
Coldplay
Neko Case
Michael Bublé
Jason Mraz
John Mayer
The Clash
Foo Fighters
Marvin Gaye
Otis Redding
R.E.M.
The Cure
Sufjan Stevens
Patsy Cline
Norah Jones
Adele
Taylor Swift
George Strait

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails