photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Friday, August 27, 2010

Bedtime Routine

Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus! is required reading for Will at bedtime.  Each night Will likes to climb in our bed,  and I have a stack of books on my nightstand that we read together.  Currently he's loving this book.  We read through the stack of books, snuggle for a little bit and then go to his room to pray together before he goes to sleep in his bed.  It's probably one of the sweetest parts of my day. 

By the way, this book is hilarious.  If you don't have it, then I highly recommend it.  We found it at TJ Maxx on clearance for $3.  I'm on the lookout for the other Pigeon books.  Mo Willems = Genius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails