photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Missing My Boys


I'm back to school this week for teacher inservice. It's been a very demanding schedule with meetings, lesson planning, dissecting curriculum and professional development. I love my job, but I love my boys so much more. I'm fortunate to have an ideal childcare situation. The boys stay with my mother-in-law while we are at work.  They adore each other. It's a comforting feeling knowing that my little ones are so well taken care of, but it's still very hard to be away from them when we've been together all summer.







Hmmmm...can you tell I'm missing my boys? Sorry for the photo overload. I get the camera out every opportunity I have because I just want to capture these special moments.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your visit! Your boys are adorable! It would be so hard to leave, my heart goes out to you!! My sister is a teacher, you have a heart of gold to be teaching our future!
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't apologize for pic overload - embrace it! I love seeing all the cute kiddo pics, and can totally relate to the capture-every-moment mentality!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails