photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday




Getting to know YOU


1. If you accidentally knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?
I'd leave a note.  I would feel guilty not letting someone know.  I'd hope that others would be considerate enough to do the same if they hit my car.

2. Love your body or plastic surgery?
After having two 9 1/2 pound babies, I'm in desperate need of a tummy tuck.  When I was on the operating table for my last c-section I told the doctor to give me a tummy tuck.  He just laughed, but I told him I was serious.  Too bad he didn't take me seriously.  I'm sure if I dropped 10 pounds that might help out, too.

3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?
Witty writing, creative and inspiring ideas, faith in the Lord, and great photos
 My favorite blogs are people I can relate to or that have similar interests (raising children, faith, teaching, fashion, interior design, travel).

4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?
I'm pretty honest.  The only time I've made up something is for a menu swap I participate in.  It's just a plan of things I might cook, but sometimes I don't stick to it. 

5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
We're meat eaters in my family.  This is a tough one.  Pork, I guess.

6. How often to you eat out?
At least a couple of times a week. 

7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?
Both

8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?
This is a tough one.  I guess it would just depend on the situation, but I'm thinking divorce would be the option I'd most likely choose.

Link up to Keely to share your answers and get to know some other bloggers while you are at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails