photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Thursday, August 26, 2010

FroYo

It's August in Texas.  That means that it's H.O.T.  I apologize if you are sick of hearing about the heat.  It's hard to focus on other things when the heat index is 110 degrees.  Luckily we've received a small break from the heat, but I've found another way to get some relief.  I like to indulge in a cool treat.  Ice cream is a weakness and I justify eating it because it's so stinkin' hot.  I've found a healthy and tasty alternative to a couple of my Ben and Jerry's favorites.
Ben and Jerry's FroYo-- Yummy!

 

2 comments:

  1. Oooo I did not know that existed! I will have to try all my favorites!

    Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog. You made me feel better :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails