photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Card Outtakes 2010

I love sending (I mailed over 75) and receiving Christmas cards.  I eagerly await the moment each day when I come home from work and get to check the mail.  The month of December is my favorite month of the year to go to the mailbox.  Photo cards are my favorite Christmas cards, and since we've had kids I've always sent a photo card.  The trick to photo cards is actually getting your children to cooperate for a photo.  If anyone has any special tricks, please let me know :)  I thought it was hard to get a good photo of one child.  Now that I have two and they are both active, I can appreciate the ease of photographing one child.

Christmas Card Outtakes 2010

The first collage was taken in October at the Dallas Arboretum.  You can see more photos from that visit here. I was so happy to finally get at least one photo of the boys smiling and looking in the same direction {see the photo in the bottom right corner}.

The next set of collages was taken at the mall after the boys had their photo with Santa.

Ben

Will 

Will and Ben


Here's the finished product.


I was inspired to share my Christmas card outtakes when I saw my friend Carrie at Live, Learn, and Love Together share her adorable and funny outtakes.

I'm a teacher and today is the last day of school.  I'm so excited to have a couple of weeks at home with my little guys.  We plan to drink hot chocolate, make salt dough ornaments for the Christmas tree and spend a lot of time cuddling on the couch watching Christmas movies.  Enjoy your holidays, I know I will!
Merry Christmas!

I'll be sharing my photos at Hannah's blog. 



4 comments:

  1. You have some really sweet boys! Love your Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. Your boys are beyond adorable! Love the outtakes...welcome to FFF! Enjoy your time off:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card!! And the outtakes are even better! Oh how fun it is to try and get a few pictures that work right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, Michele!! I think outtakes are so much more fun to share - thanks for sharing yours!! I love your finished product, too! Your guys are so cute!!

    Enjoy your relaxed schedule for the next couple of weeks! I am looking forward to it, too! Merry Christmas - hope you have a wonderful time with your family as you focus on the true meaning of Christmas - Jesus!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails