photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Autumn at the Arboretum

This weekend we went to the Dallas Arboretum.  I've been every season and it never disappoints.  I'm always overwhelmed by the beautiful flowers, trees and plants.  In the fall they have over 40,000 pumpkins on display.  It's a pumpkin paradise!!!  The weather was perfect and we had so much fun. 

Here are my little pumpkins!

This is my favorite photo of Ben and Will.
This is going on our Christmas card.  It's rare to get a photo of both boys smiling and looking in the same direction.  I know that anyone with little ones can relate.

Look! A pumpkin! 

This pumpkin is as big as Ben.


 It's the Great Pumpkin!


 Mark is trying to get the boys to pose for a photo.  It's a lost cause.  He's such a good sport when it comes to family photos.  He's very patient and humors me while I try to get the perfect photo.  I love my husband!

 Will looks so big in this photo.  I can't believe he'll be four in just a few weeks.

 It looks like he's thinking Aw-shucks!

 Will is so silly!

 Pumpkins everywhere!

 My cute little pumpkin, Ben.

 I love this one. His expression is so sweet.

 Cutie!


For some reason I really liked this photo.

This house made of pumpkins is so neat. 

 Will was tired and decided to sit down to rest in Ben's stroller.
And my handsome husband :)

 Ben and I posed for a photo in front of a house made of gourds.


 Can you see Will?  He blends right in.

We thought these colors looked really pretty together.  Very fall-ish!

 My three favorite people in the whole wide world.

 Our little family.  Fall 2010

Autumn at the Arboretum 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails