photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Friday, February 4, 2011

Flashback Friday: February 2007

I started Flashback Fridayto remember special pre-blog memories.  Here's Will in February 2007.  He was three months old and off the charts when it came to weight and size.  He was the cutest, sweetest, fattest baby ever.  I couldn't get enough of that little round face and chubby cheeks.  Check out the fat rolls on his little wrists and that little belly!  He was my little roly poly :)






On a note to remember the present: This is our fourth consecutive snow day!  In my ten years of teaching, I never remember having four snow days in a row. In fact, as a student in a small town not far from where I live now, I don't ever remember this many snow days.  We're bundled up and staying warm,  I hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails