photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happiness Is...

Happiness is limited edition holiday candy and cookies.

This weekend we were in Target and Mark spotted the
Ghiradelli Peppermint Bark with dark chocolate
and
Pepperidge Farm Linzer cookies.

Both are so delicious! 

I fall for the marketing ploy every time I see "Limited Edition". I think I must buy this now or I'll miss out.  Gets me every time! 

I was photographing the chocolate in Ben's room because it has the best light in the morning.  Ben caught me and had to see what was inside the shiny bag.

Sweet goodness!

Don't judge! Instead head to Target, buy yourself a bag, eat one, and then you'll understand. 

Sweet holiday treat. 

They are pretty and tasty. 

The most wonderful time of the year! 
Bring on the holiday goodies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails