photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Monday, November 29, 2010

Cyber Monday



I only made one Cyber Monday purchase.  I bought Christmas stockings from Pottery Barn.  I've always had a hard time deciding on what type of stocking I want to use at Christmas.  Last year I purchased two stockings for the boys at TJ Maxx.  I settled when I purchased them.  It wasn't exactly what I wanted, but I needed something so I just purchased them anyway.  Have you ever done that?  So, this morning I was checking my email, which was overflowing with Cyber Monday deals.  I spotted Pottery Barn's email about free shipping and monogramming.  I knew there was potential with those words.  It's exactly what I wanted--personalized stockings.  Plus the monogramming was free and so was shipping.  Happy Monday Morning to me!  I checked with my husband to get his opinion (he works just down the hall from me at school) at the morning break and made my purchase.  Hopefully they will be delivered soon.  I think I'll be really happy with this purchase and I know I didn't settle this time. 


Did you find any Cyber Monday deals?

Images from Pottery Barn

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love that deal!! I hope they do that next year. This morning I bought myself a couple belts from F21, and now I'm off to shop the Disney Store for my kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!! I'm sure they will end up being perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails