photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Happiness Is...

Happiness is Will saying the funniest things.

Will was listening to the Avett Brothers with Mark.  (If you didn't know, we really like music and we LOVE the Avett Brothers.) 

So, Mark's listening to the Avett album Mignonette and the song "At the Beach" was playing.  In that song they whistle at the beginning and Will said, "They are singing like birds."  His observations are so funny and the things he comes up with I'd never think of.  His little four-year-old sayings make me happy, and I'm so glad I have the blog to record these memoreis.




Photo taken of Will in August listening to iTunes.  I'm pretty sure he's listening to Emotionalism by the Avett Brothers.  He loves music and the Avett Brothers, too.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute!! I love the way young kids just say what is on their mind. Kids sure say the cutest things! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails