photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cozy Corner



I added a few things to this little corner in our entry. Our house is only 1500 sq ft. I like to think of it as cozy rather than small. This small corner area is an awkward space and I've never been quite sure what to put here.

I decided to add this ladder back chair that I bought at a garage sale several years ago.

The basket was a gift to myself on my birthday this year (my husband lets me pick out my own gifts.  the element of surprise is overrated in my opinion).

The pillows are special because we bought them when we first moved into our house over eight years ago! They are from Anthropologie. It just goes to show that Anthro stuff will be around for years. I still love these pillows as much as the day we first got them.

The black and white photos were taken in August 2009. Will was 2 1/2 and Ben was 10 weeks old. I don't know if I'll ever replace these sweet photos of my boys. They are some of my all-time favorite. I bought the black frames with white mats at Big Lots.



Before

After


I'll be linking up to Heather at Blessed Little Nest for Life Made Lovely Monday.  I'm a new follower of this blog, but it's already been such an encouragement to me.  Check it out, I think you'll really like it, too.

Photobucket




4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Kelly's Korner. I saw that you were an Aggie! Love the little corner....so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet corner. That really made a cozy difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the corner! Makes me want to sit down with cup of coffee and a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful before and after. Very, very cozy! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails