photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Monday, March 5, 2012

Sweet Moment

These are my favorite moments.  The unexpected and unplanned.

On Saturday morning when I saw Will and Ben sitting side by side eating their Pop-tarts, I grabbed my camera to capture the sweet moment.  I love that they had the entire couch to sit on but they chose to sit as close as they could to each other.  They have become best buddies.  Their brother bond is strong.




Disclaimer:
Yes, I feed my children Pop-tarts.
Yes, I let them eat on the couch in the living room.
Yes, they are eating and watching cartoons at the same time.

I'm clearly not a perfect mom, and I'm thankful that it doesn't matter.  Despite the sugary breakfast and cartoons, I have two of the sweetest, happiest boys that I know.

Happy Monday!

I hope you had some sweet moments this weekend!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Love those moments when you catch them cuddling or playing well together.
    I love the little disclaimer you added in, nothing wrong with cartoons and sugary foods for breakfast ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pictures. I love them. AND, I love you b/c you let your kids eat poptarts...on the couch...watching cartoons. We do the same thing, and I see nothing wrong with it at all. I guess I'm sort of a "rule" breaker. Let them be little. You and I think alike. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, those are two precious boys there! Second, Pop Tarts are DELISH and should be allowed no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute little guys! My Eli LOVES pop-tarts, and he walks all around the house and eats them, and loves TV so much that we have to set the timer. He's just like yours- happy and healthy! No worries:) Happy week to you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails