photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Happiness is...

Happiness is Fall!

Like about a million other women in the U.S. my favorite season is fall.  I so love many things about this time of year.  Just look at my Pinterest board "Fall is my Favorite" and you will see images of falling leaves, cozy sweaters, bonfires, pumpkins, old trucks, plaid blankets, stacks of firewood, colorful foliage, and lots of other fall-ish things.  Did you guys read the funny article on buzzfeed about basic white girls and fall?  If you didn't, then you should.  It made me laugh hard!  My teacher BFF Kacie and I were guilty.  I just can't help it.  It's my favorite time of year! 

These photos just reinforce my love of this time of year.  

 This bag of coffee at Target got my attention because of the fall packaging.  I didn't buy it, but I was tempted. It says "COZY" and looks like a cable knit sweater, how did I walk away from it?  

I have an addiction to Bath & Body Works candles.  Especially when they go on sale 2 for $22 and I have a $10 coupon.  My husband doesn't even bother to ask anymore what I'm going to buy.  He knows it's candles.  What do you think about this name?  Perfect for fall!

Sweet baby clothes are my favorite.  My boys are getting too big, but my friend has little guys who still look adorable in matching fall shirts.  These are from my friend's Facebook shop Little Missy Boutique.

What's a post about fall without the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks?

The PSL in all its Autumn glory!


If you are fellow lover of fall, then I hope you are enjoying this time of year as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails