photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday Morning Encouragement Ephesians 3:20

{Monday Morning Encouragement}

Ephesians 3:20
Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us

When I was a college student, one summer I served as a summer missionary at Mission Arlington in Arlington, Texas.  My roommate was Marcy, and she loved this Bible verse.  I always think of her when I read it.  I can understand why it was her favorite verse.  It's one of mine, too.  When we think about all that God has done for us and will do for us, it's more than we can comprehend.  Isn't that an awesome thought?  He's already done so much and will do more--abundantly more.

All of Ephesians chapter 3 encourages us to be thankful for even more spiritual blessings...
God's saving grace
Christ's sacrifice
the Gospel
the church
confidence through our faith
love
and strength to live the Christian life.

If we are faithful Christians living a life that honors God, then we know His power is at work in us doing more than we could ever imagine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails