photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Monday, September 8, 2014

Weekend Fun

Weekends spent with family and friends are the best!  This weekend we got to hang out with lots of friends we usually don't see.

On Saturday Kayreen visited Texas on her way to Oklahoma.  We took her to Rudy's because she needed an authentic Texas BBQ experience.  She really enjoyed it.

Earlier that day we saw Terri and Cory two of my BFFs from college when we celebrated Alyssa's birthday.  Isn't Alyssa adorable in this photo with her Barbie birthday cake?  She's a girl after my own heart.  She loves all things girlie.  I was just like her when I was little.  

On Sunday after church we took Kayreen to McKinney, Texas.  We ate at La Madeleine and then walked around downtown McKinney.  I've never spent much time there, but we liked all of the unique shops.  She bought some Texas souvenirs to take back to Seattle.  Ben posed for a photo on the stairs in this coffee shop.  I think Will was trying to tell me that we needed to order coffee and have a seat upstairs.  Too bad we were all stuffed from lunch or we would have.

Why do weekends have to go by so quickly?
Hope y'all had a great weekend, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails