photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday Morning Encouragement John 16:33

{Monday Morning Encouragement}

John 16:33
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace.  In the world you will have tribulation.  But take heart; I have overcome the world.

It's easy to get distracted by the things of this world.  It helps to remember this world is not our home.  While we are here, we will encounter trials and tribulations.  I can't imagine that what we suffer on earth would ever be worse than what Jesus' disciples faced, but if they could take comfort in these words, then I know we can, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails