photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Friday, February 28, 2014

InstaFebruary

Here are some phone pics from this month.
Completely random.

You guys can find me on instagram @redbirdblue

The boys posing for a silly selfie while Mark pumps gas. 

Encouragement from Romans 8. 
Romans 8:31 "If God is for us, who is against us?" 
I'm thankful we can have confidence in God.


Yep, they are pretty darn cute!

Shouldn't have up-sized to the bigger cone.  Look at the photo below.

I've been a slacker with working out.  I've also been terrible about my eating.  I started My Fitness Pal again and I'm working out.  Gotta get ready for summer.

We took the boys to see The Lego Movie and they loved it.  No big surprise.  They love all things Lego.  
Everything is awesome...
That song is my jam! (see the movie and you'll understand)

The first thing they do in the morning and the last thing they do at night--
Play.

Will learned all about Japan this week.  We love 1st grade!

Ben and I took a photo before school one morning.  He wanted his beloved Bear in the photo, too.

Two things I love:
#1
Earl Grey Tea 
(English Breakfast is a close second)

#2
The Avett Brothers
Emotionalism is my favorite album.
I recommend buying it on iTunes so you can get the two bonus songs.  Definitely worth it.


life rearranged



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails