photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Sunday, February 2, 2014

02-02-02

Groundhog Day is one of the most romantic days of the year.  It's not for you?  That's understandable.  It only holds a special place in my heart because that's the day that Mark and I got engaged 12 years ago.  He said, "Will you marry me?" and of course, I said, "YES!!!!!!!"

You guys know the rest.  Happily ever after!

I still love my oval engagement ring.  Oval diamonds and yellow gold weren't in style then, but I didn't care.  It just proves that you should get what you like and not worry about what others think. 

Our engagement photo that was printed in the local, small town newspapers.
We look so young!

Happy Groundhog Day and Happy Engagement Day for us.




1 comment:

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails