photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Meet Minted

If you are a blogger reading this blog, then Minted is not new to you.  You've probably purchased or received holiday cards from there.  To some people, though, this might be your first introduction to Minted.  Let me introduce you.  I'm sure you'll hit it off.

Like I mentioned above, their cards are amazing, but what I wanted to make sure you check out is their collection of wall art.  If you're like me, it's a little intimidating when trying to select something to hang in your home.  You want it to be special and reflect your personality, but sometimes finding something original is a challenge.  I spent some time looking through all of the wall art prints, and I realized that there are a lot to choose from.  My friends all have very different decorating styles (traditional, rustic, quirky/eclectic, modern), but since there are so many prints it would be easy to find something well-suited for each of their homes. 

If you want to know about the quality of the prints, here's the word from Minted...
Brighten your walls with wall art prints created by our global community of independent artists. All of our art prints are printed in limited edition and are available on museum-quality cotton rag archival paper with archival ink. Minted's wall art is available in a range of colorways and styles and is available framed or unframed. Each art print comes with an artist’s card containing the artist’s statement and certificate of authenticity and is shipped in an acid-free and lignin-free sleeve to ensure your print will stand the test of time.

Sounds good, right?  I thought so. I'd be happy to have one (or maybe 10) in my home.

Before I go, I wanted to introduce you to one more new thing. 


Julep is Minted's blog.  Be forewarned that you'll be there a while taking in all the eye candy. 
Creative and cute for all of you needing a DIY and design fix!

Just take a look at the Valentine Present Topper below.  They even share the printable for free and give instructions (for someone like me!). 


For sharing this information with you, Minted has given me a shop credit to their site.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails