photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Something New

Hello Dear Blog Friends!

Did you notice something new around here at Imperfectly Wonderful World?

Photobucket


It's a new blog design!

It has been in the works for quite some time, and I'm happy to finally show it off to you. 

Thanks for hanging around here and taking time to share in this journey of good, bad and in between.

The ol' blog will be a year old in a couple of weeks and I may be getting sentimental and sappy as I reflect, but it's only because this blog has become a big part of who I am and so have you.

Much love,

Michele


7 comments:

  1. Love the new look!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Such a nice, clean look - yet, it's fun, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. Sweet post Michele! I loved your comment on my blog tonight... SO true about sometimes storing the memories in your brain instead of your sd card. Love that.

    GREAT new blog look! I love it! Did you design it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new look! Happy early blogiversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great!! Congrats!
    ~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE< LOVE, love your new blog design! Did you do it all yourself? Nice job. So clean and fresh. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails