photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!

There's so much I could share about all of the fun we had this weekend, but I'll keep it short for tonight.  Some of our good friends visited this weekend, and their little boy and Will and Ben had the best time dyeing eggs and hunting eggs. 

I must confess that I've never dyed Easter eggs with the boys.  It always seemed like such a big mess, and I figured they didn't know what they were missing.  Well, they had such a good time, that I'm sure I'll have to dye eggs every Easter from now on.  I'm okay with that because they were really good and surprisingly it wasn't very messy.

Colorful eggs

Shelly had the smart idea of covering the table with a trash bag, which made the clean up super easy.
Here are the boys concentrating on their masterpieces. 

Here's Mark, Durwood and the boys.  We had to interrupt some sporting event (probably the Rangers or Mavericks) they were watching on TV to force them to pose for this photo.

Sunday Morning
Will and Ben found their Easter baskets. 
Will's very excited about the Peeps.

Ben like his new animal book. 

Ben got Peeps, too. 

This was as good as it gets when I tried to get a photo of the boys after church.

Easter 2011

I hope you had a blessed Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails