photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hooray for Spring!

I'm finally getting around to sharing the photos we had taken in March at the Dallas Arboretum.  I shared a few photos of the Arboretum and the gorgeous flowers here.

About a month ago we met up with one of my favorite photographers, Lauren.  She's talented, funny, patient and easy to work with, which is very important when photographing children.  It's great to have someone who is laid-back because I find family photo shoots to be very stressful, anyone else?  Maybe it's because I have two active little boys who aren't very concerned about posing for the perfect photo.  Two little boys who are constantly on the move make for an interesting photo shoot.

Despite my active children, Lauren always amazes me with the images she captures of Will and Ben.  We started using her when Will turned two years old and I treasure the photos she's taken of our family over the years.

I've already used several photos from the photo shoot in different places on the blog.  I'll be sharing more photos in future posts.  Here are just a few of my favorites.










Hooray for Spring!

6 comments:

  1. Look at those sweet boys! The pictures are great! Love their little smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, Michele! Your boys are precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... your boys are so adorable! These photos are so, so sweet. And those tulips are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are perfect Spring pictures of your boys!
    Hope you have a Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michele!

    Those pictures are beautiful! I love them. Your boys are so cute with the sweetest expressions in them too.

    Cute wiww this week too! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog post, and you could TOTALLY wear one of those long skirts!!! Are you kidding, it would look adorable on you. They are so great on a super hot day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your boys are so adorable and those pictures are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails