photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Friday, July 12, 2013

Scenes of Summer

Scenes of summer from around here.

Tomatoes from the garden of my in-laws.  
Slice. Salt. Pepper. Eat.

Happy Hour at Sonic 


La Croix is the perfect summer drink.  
The cherry Coke from Sonic might not be calorie free, but these sure are.  My favorite flavors are coconut, peach-pear, and cran-raspberry.  Ahhhh...Refreshing ;) 

I've established a pattern in my drink choices.  Bad, Good, Bad.
This was a splurge.  I shared with Mark and the boys so surely that reduced the caloric intake. 

Here's a non-food pic.  These are my favorite summer colors from my favorite nail polish.
L to R: bikini so teeny, turquoise & caicos, watermelon, tart deco

Summer = kids movies
I loved Monsters U.  I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing this one more than once. 

Batman & Superman 

Ninja skills in the house!  
Years ago I used to babysit a little boy who loved the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and how cute is it that my boys are into it now, too.   


2 comments:

  1. Love love LoVe those nail polish colors!
    We loved Monsters University too, I totally wouldn't mind seeing it again! And Sonic happy hour, a must on our list when we visit the city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures!
    It didn't take me long, and now I'm hooked on La Croix. My favorites are lime, orange and lemon. I'm afraid to try the coconut because I've heard from so many that it's gross, but I think I would love it?! I'm scared. :)
    I love your boys in their Batman and Superman tshirts. Boyd had a Superman one, and it was one of my favorites shirts of his, ever.
    Have a good weekend.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails