photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Happy 40th Birthday, Mark!

Today is Mark's 40th birthday!  

He said it feels exactly like 39.  He's funny like that, which is one of the things I love about him.

Mark didn't want a big party, so we're going to a Rangers baseball game today and then out tonight.  The boys are with his parents so we'll celebrate with them this weekend.

I look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with this guy!  I love him so much!

My favorite photo of Mark and the boys taken back in June.

Mark really likes this photo so that's the one I put of him on facebook wishing him a happy birthday. 

Our little family.  Mark's an amazing husband and awesome father.

Happy 40th Birthday, Mark!  You're the best!

{Photos by Lauren}


1 comment:

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails