photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Saturday, June 29, 2013

11th Anniversary

Today we celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary.

11 years!

We have a very happy marriage.  We are blessed.

The secret to our happy marriage is simple. 
We try to live our lives the way the Bible tells us to. 
We love God and we love each other. 

We don't have it all figured out, but we have each other.  There's no one else I'd rather laugh with, cry with or spend time with than Mark.  He's my best friend and I'm thankful every day for him and our family.  It really does get better every year.


This is one of my very favorite photos from our wedding.  I'm talking to my precious Aunt Oma and sweet Aunt Ruth. 

I do!  
And, I'd choose you over and over again.


2 comments:

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails