photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I have so many things I want to share on my blog.  Most of them are happy, but some are terribly sad.  There will be time in the near future for me to sit down and write it all out.  Until then, here are two photos of what we've been up to this week.  We're having Vacation Bible School or VBS at our church.  Mark and I help coordinate and organize all the activities for the week.  We LOVE it!  We're super busy (and exhausted), but we know it's a good work.
 
My 3 favorite people in the whole wide world right here!
 
We transformed our auditorium into a circus for our "Circus of Faith" theme.  Fun! 

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of your 3 boys! The benefits of being a teacher, and you both get to benefit- how fun!!! The circus theme sounds fun! Our kids just did the Surf's up to Jesus theme at VBS and loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails