photo michele1.png  photo michele2.png  photo michele3.png  photo MIchele4.png

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ben's Two Year Photos

Ben turned 2 four months ago.  Life has been crazy and hectic in the four months that have passed since his birthday.  I realized I didn't show you photos from his two-year photo shoot at the Dallas Arboretum (my very favorite place to have photos taken!).  I also realized that if I don't get these put on the blog soon, it will  be time to show you fall photos and Christmas photos.  We are scheduled to have photos taken in November for Will's 5th birthday and photos taken for our Christmas card.

Here's our precious Ben.








I can't say enough good things about our wonderful photographer Lauren.  If you are in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and need a talented photographer, use Lauren!

3 comments:

Comments make my day! I'm so happy to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails